Ø Personal information
Name: Ridwan Ahmed Gasm AL Seed
Address:Gezira state (Al-Hasaissa)
Marital status: Married
Phone number: 0122295780
Ø Academic qualifications:
· PHD. University of Gezira(Educational Psychology) –– 2008
· M.A( Education Psychology)
· Bachelor degree (University of Gezira - Faculty of Education Al-Hasaissa - Department of Arabic Language and Islamic Studies. (1998)
· Secondary level :Taabet Secondary school
· Primary level: Al-Meheriba (Al-Hasaissa state )
· Dean of Students Affairs University of Gezira (March -till now)
· Chairman of Curriculum Development Committee, Faculty of Education.
· Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Education Al-Hasaissa 2007-2009.
· Assignedchairman of Educational psychology.
· Assistant Professor, University of Gezira, Faculty of Education, (Al-Hasahisa).
· Lecturer at the University of Gezira (Educational Psychology) 2003– 2008.
· Teaching assistant at University of Gezira, Faculty of Education, Al-Hasaissa, April 2000.
· Representative of University of Gezira ? at the Arab Council for Training Students of Arab Universities (ACTSAU)
· Supervisor and co-supervisor to many MSc and PhD student
· External and internal examiner for many postgraduate Students at both MSc. and PhD levels
· Intermediate level teacher (1987-2000).
· Member of the Executive Office of the General Workers Union of Higher Education and Scientific Research (2010 – 2015 )
· Member of the executive office of the workers union at University of Gezira ( 2008-2010)
· A committee member of university of Gezira's journal for Educational and Human Sciences.
· Member of the Faculty of Education(Al-Hasaissa) Council (2007 – 2010)
· Member of the University Council )2012 - until now(
· Teacher Development Workshop - Faculty of Education (Hantoub).
· A number of curriculum development workshops.
· Preparation of future leaders (course).
· The growing phenomenon of (drug abuse) among university students and the role of governmental and community institutions in combating them. (A field study of the situation of the universities of the central sector in Sudan)Presented at the Conference of the Union of Islamic Universities(ISESCO) it has been approved as a references paper
· Student’s violence and its relation to some variables (2010).