Professor Salwa Elsanousi Hussein Elnaeim
(MBBS,DTCH, DPH, SMSB, Fellowship in
Community Medicine - The National Medical Specialization Board)
Associate Professor in Community Medicine
The Head of the department of Family and community Medicine
Faculty of Medicine
University of Gezira
Address for correspondence:
University of Gezira, Faculty of Medicine,
P.O. Box 20 Faculty of Medicine University of Gezira
, Wad Medani, Sudan.
Tel: Home : 00249 511 841166 Mobile : 00 249 9 12536027
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Name: Salwa Elsanaousi Hussein ELnaeem.
Date of birth: 24/1/1956
Marital status; Married - four children
Religion ; Islam
Language : Arabic / English
Nov 1981: MBBS Cairo University.
1989: D.T.C.H Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine.
1998: DHE, Diploma in Health Educaion, Gezira Univeristy.
1999: DPH. Diploma in Public Health, Gezira University
2001: SMSB Fellowship in Community Medicine - Sudan National Medical Specialization Board.
2010 -2013 Master of health profession Educatin, University of Gezira 2013
Professional Experience: -
1982-1983: House Officer in Wad Medani Teaching Hospital.
May 1983 : Permanent Registration in Sudan Medical Counsel (Reg. No.4087).
1984-1987: Working in Different Hospitals (Wad Medani Teaching Hospital)& Health Centers in Gezira State.
1987- 1988 Attachement in Chatam Children's Hospital in Britain(2month).
Attendance of courses for MRCP Part (I) in Britain.
1988-1989: Training in Child Health and Tropical Paediatrics at Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine .
1990-1997: Working in my own Private Clinic in Wad Medani, Sudan.
July 1998-2001: Teaching Assistant in Community Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Gezira University.
Nov. 2001- 2007: Assistant Professor Department of Community
Medicine, Faculty of Medicine Gezira University.(FMUG)
Jan.2007 : Associate Professor Department of Community
April 2002-2009 Director of School Health Department, Gezira State
Jan 2008 Director of the Research Unit – EDC- FMUG
2009- 2010 Deputy director of EDC, FMUG
Augest - 2012 Till now March 2017: Head Department of Family and Community Medicine
2007 till now : Academic Supervisor of the medical students at FMUG.
Dec. 1983: Continuing Education program in reproductive health.
(Maternal – Child Health) in Omdurman Maternity Hospitals.
1988-1989: Training in Child Health and Tropical Paediatrics at Liverpool school of Tropical Medicine.
1997-1998 Health Education course in PHC and HE centre (FMUG)
Nov. 1998: Mental Health, Ministry of Health Gezira State.
1999-2000: School Health, Ministry of Health Gezira State.(attachment)
2001: IMCI in Wad Medani Paediatrics Hospitals & Health Centres
April 2002: Problem based learning (EDC). (FMUG).
2002: Evaluation methods (2002). (EDC) (FMUG).
2002: Research methodology and scientific writing (EDC) (FMUG)
2002: Instructional Method and scientific writing (EDC) (FMUG)
2003: Community Schools ,Ministry of Health –Gezira State.
Nov.2007 Field Epidemiology course conducted at FMUG in collaboration with University of East Angilia
Aug.2009- Feb. 2010 Diploma/ Master of health profession Educatin, courses
2013 Awarded the Master of health profession Educatin, EDC, MUG.
Currently: - Associate Professor of Community Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Gezira.
Augest 2012 – till now May 2016 :Head of Department of Family and Community Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Gezira.
Teaching Experience :-
- Involved in the coordination, teaching, supervision, field training of medical students in the community courses which constitute 20% of the credit hours of the curriculum. These include:
· Introduction to Medicine
· PHC – Centre practice & family Medicine
· Doctor and Society
· Interdisciplinary Field Training Research & Rural Development
· Rural Residency
· PHC Clerkship
Teaching of Udergraduates students in Ruffaa, and Wad Medani College of Health Sciences.
Diploma in Health Education
* Involved in the teaching of different modules of the course. These include:
· Introduction to health education and health promotion
· The social and behavioural basis of health education
· Health education methods, materials and training
· Health education issues, settings and groups
· PHC management
· Introduction to research, statistics and epidemiological method
Diploma of Public Health (for doctors) Now Diploma/ Master of Community Medicine
Involved in coordination, teaching and supervision for the different modules of the course. These are:
· Introduction to Epidemiology
· Epidemiology of acute and chronic diseases
· Management of health facilities and resources
· Principles of behavioural sciences and introduction to health education
· Management of primary health care programmes
· Health planning and the health care system in Sudan
- Trainer in training Courses to different Levels of Health workers and paramedical and health area management teams.
- Involved in the coordination, teaching, supervision, field training of students in:-
1- Faculty of dentistry
2- Faculty of medical applied sciences
3- Faculty of Laboratory Sciences.
4- The Blue Nile Institute for Training and Research in tropical Medicine.
5- Coordinator / Lecturer in various activities of PHC and health education centre. University of Gezira these include:
- Diploma in Health education,Master in Health education.
- Diploma in public Health/ Diploma/ master in Community Medicine.
- Master of health profession Educatin, at the EDC, University of Gezira
- Teaching postgraduate Family medicine doctors ( public health, epidemiology research methodolgy
- Training of the Directors of Health Services-Gezira State at Ministry of Health 2003.
Recently after being associate Professor:
- Coordination of courses, workshops and Training of the new staff in the compulsory educational courses in the EDC( these included ommunity oriented and community based Eduction, and Research Methodology, Scientific writing of papers, Reseach ethics
Supervision of postgraduate students’ desirtations and thesis for awarding diplomas , Masters and PhD degrees.
Internal examiner for different PhD and MSc. Programmes, Gezira University
Internal examiner (SBMS)
- Assesment of school health services 2001 at Gezira State.
- Child to-Child programme impelmentation at Gezira State in collaboration with MOE and the higher council for care of childhood.
- Second author of an English version text: "Towards Health promoting schools in Sudan". A report published by WHO and recommended for implementation of the concept of health promoting school in Sudan.
- Situation Report: Heavy Rainfall& Floos,Gezira State ,Sudan, August 2013, Gezira Journal of HealthSciencesDec 2013VOL9(2).
- Participant in Technical Report on Integrated BioBehvioral Surveillance Survey (IBBS) among Female Sex Workers and MenWho HaveSexwith Menin 15 Statesof Sudan,2011-2012.
- Gezira First International Family and Community Medicine Conference Report 26th-28th. March. 2015.See the University website
One of the reviewers of the Manual for Training of the Trainer of Health Promoters of Child Health in Community: IMCI, PHC, Federal Ministry of Health Khartoum (2005).
Recently Reviewer of
- Reviewer of articles of Gezira Journal of Health Sciences.
- the abstracts of WONCA EMR Conference, Dubai 2016 & 2017
- Member of the Council of School Health – Gezira State. (2002- 2008).
- Member of the task force for BDN – Gezira state. (2002)
- Member of the task force for Community Theraputic Centres (CTC) Nutrition Department,Fedral Minstry of Health2003.
- Member of BDN Research Team (2003). (FMUG)
- Member of Special educatin council, Ministry of Education Gezira state..
- Member of the task force for implementing health promoting schools in Sudan (2004) .
Member of State'' Reasearch team 2005-2006 '' AIDS among tea and sex sellors at Gezira State”
- Member of State'' Reasearch team of Integrated bio-behavioral HIV surveillance surveys among female sex workers in Sudan, 2011-2012.
- Member of SMSB Community Medicine currently
- Member of SMSB Family Medicine currently
Membr of committees :
The committee for the university studies. (FMUG).
- Committee for evaluation of academic supervision of medical students of (FMUG).
- Committee for invistigating the handicapped students in Gezira University.
Recently Membr of committees:
- Member of FMUG the head of departments council.
- Member of FMUG High Eduction committee.
- Member of the accreditation committee of FMUG 2016
- Member of the committee of Gezira Motherhood and childhood intiative 2004- 20016.
- Member of TUFH network.
- Member of the Research group of THEnet group (Training for Health Equity Network group). 2011 – till now 2016
- Member of WONCA 2015-2018
- Member of the Scientific committtee WONCA EMR Conference 2016 &2017
- الحوار الوطني القطاع الصحي (رئيس اللجنة و مقدم الورقة 2016)
Community participation :
1/ From April 2002 -2009 Director of School Health Department, Gezira State.
2/The founder of Al Gezira school for special education of mental handicapped.
3/ The founder of Wad Medani Association for care and Rehabilitation of Mental handicapped (WARM).
4/ الحوار الوطني القطاع الصحي
5/ المشاركة في نفرة الجزيرة للقطاع الصحي من اجل تحسين الخدمات الصحية بالولاية
6/عضو فخري لجمعية حياة الخيرية الطلابية
Attendance and participation inWorkshops, Symposia and Seminars
· 19-20 July 2000: “Participation in Workshop on comprehesnive Evaluation Programme of Faculty of Medicine University of Gezira”.
· A workshop for “ integration of Gender into master curricula University of Gezira, population Studies Centre in collaboration with Al Ahfad University for women (2000).
· Workshop in Reproductive health under the theme towards safe mother hood,Wad Medani (2001).
· Women's Day sminar at PHC and Health Education Center (FMUG) Wad Medani 2001.
· Attendance of the Conference of Sudan Association of Pediatrician, Khartoum 2001.
· Workshop in emergency preparedness and control (FMUG),Augst (2003).
· Conference of the Sudansese Society of Obstetrics & gyaencology (Control of Malaria as an important cause of Maternal Mortality) Wad Medani (2004) .
· Workshop on Lowering Maternal Mortality as Initiative from Gezira University , (Septmeber, 2004).
· Workshop to review and develope the curriculae of technologial Diploma for the institutes of health workers. EDC (FMUG). June 2005
· Workshop on Primary Health care and computing during the Piligirmage season 17/7/2005.
· Workshop on students assessment, EDC, Bashir Hamad hall Oct. (2005).
· Workshop on research methodology, Khartoum ,Suba Hospital. (2005).
· Attendance of the third meeting of "health promoting schools & the seventh meeting of school health at Damam" Saudia Arabia in 22-24 March 2005
· Sharing experience in provsion of services to children of special need as a member of a team from Ministry of Education-Gezira state visit to Republic of Syria during 2-7 May 2005 .(invited by the Minster of Education,Gezira State)
· Attendance of the First Regioinal Symposium Special Olympics Middle East/North Africa. Damascus Syria. (13-15- September, 2005).
· Seminar on hearing AIDS (Department of Special eduction Ministry of Education in Collaboration with Association for Development of the Disabled (ADD) Organization. (18/12/2005)
· The 20th International workshop on (Community based education incorporating problem-based learning innovative approaches) 6-12/3/2006
· Attendance of workshop on problem-based learning EDC Faculty of Medicine, U. of Gezria 18/4/2006.
· The first PHC Forum for the northren states ( fedral ministry of health ) at Elkasih confrence hall 3- 4/June 2006 .
· Workshop for training of the school health co-ordinators of the northren states (15) under the theme : Together towards Rebuilding of the School health in Sudan ( Fedral Ministry of Health in collaboraton with the Fedral Ministry of Education and W.H.O) . Elshaheed Elzubair confrence hall. 11-14 June 2006 .
· Attendance and participation in the Network Towards Unity for Health Programme.Annual Conference September 2006 Ghent, Belgium.
· Attendance of the second Internatonal Conference on Medical Education in Sudan March 2007
Recently (after being associate Professor):
· Workshop on "writng scientific paper & getting it published "conducted by WHO-WR Sudan .Feb.2008
· Attedance of course on Educational planning at EDC FMUG 18, 6, 2008
· Facilitator in the TOT Workshop on FSW Peer Education module organized by SNAP in collaboration with UNFPA &Gezia University June 24-28 / 2008
· Workshop on Infection Control & Safety meaures for patients & health workers 13/11/2008
· Workshop on Research Ethics at EDC FMUG 16-18/12/ 2008
· Workshop on Midwefery Curriculum Devlopment at EDC FMUG 23 July 2009
· Attendance of THEnet research group meeting at Kaula Lambour November 2011.
· EDC Trainer of staff on “writng scientific paper & getting it published "
· EDC Trainer of staff on Research Ethics at EDC FMUG annually
· Training of the medical officers for school children screening 2010
· Trainer of the HIV focal Persons in the BNHICD 2010- 2011
· Workshops for Family Medicine curriculum development and Training of Trainers, 2012
· Attendance of THEnet meeting at Thiland November 2013.
Papers :- presented in seminars, Symposium or Workshop or Conferences :-
At State Level
· The role of University of Gezira in Promoting School Health Servises at Gezira State. Presented in School Health Seminar, Ministry of Health, Gezira State, 2000.
· A proposal for School Health at Secondary Schools in Gezira State Presented in the Training Course of the Secondary Schools Managers , Gezira state 2001 .
· Presentation of paper in the third meeting for the Sudanese child, a Symposium by Sudanese Pedaeditrisian in Collaboration with EPI and Fucualty of Medecine University of Gezira , December 2004 .( Emergence of Measles Among Medani Basic School Children, Is a second dose of Measles Vaccine Needed ? )
Recently after being associate Professor:
· Presentation of the role of Gezira University in school health for lauching school children screening program June 2011
At National Level:
· Principle of health promoting schools. Presented in the Training Workshop for the Basic Schools Teachers at Khartoum during August 2005.
· School Health, Gezira State experience. Presented in the National Workshop for the Coordinators and Teachers of Schools Health. During 11-14/June/2006.
· Dealing with Children with Special Needs. Presented in the National Workshop, during 11-14/June/2006.
Recently after being associate Professor:
· The second and third international Sudan medical education conferences2007& 2009
· Oral Presentation of a paper on Professionalism in the Third International Conference in the Sudan 31/10/ 2009
· ورقة تحديات الوضع الصحي السودان وافاق المستقبل – مبادرة جامعة الجزيرة للحوار الوطني أبريل 2016
At International Level
· Something can be done for School Children ( Awarded a prize ). Presented in Brazil Conference of the Network Community Oriented Medical School, Brazil, 2001.
· Introduction of Innovative Methods of Training to Improve School Health Services in Gezira State. Presented in the Annual Network Conference Towards unity for Health Program, Eldoret, Kenya. September 2002.
· The Role of Gezira Medical Students (GMSs) in Disaster Crises Management in Sudan, Presented in the annual Network Conference Towards unity for Health Program at Can Tho, Vietnam, Nov. 2005.
· Attendance and participation in the Network Towards Unity for Health Programme.Annual Conference 2006 Ghent, Belgium. ( 9-14 September 2006 )
· Recently after being associate Professor:
· Presentation of a paper "The partnership with MOH &MOE for improving school health inGezira State'' in the second Gulf School Health Conference at EL Manama 24-26 March 2009
· Presentation of 4 papers in TUFH annual Coference Graz 2011: see the papers pnblication on the conference book and the attached photocopies
· Presentation of paper on Social accountability in AMEEMR Conference in Rehiadh April 2013
· Presentation of 3 papers in TUFH annual Coference TUFH Conference Fortaeza, Brazil 19-23\November\2014 see the papers pnblication on the conference book and the attached photocopies aswell as the Report to the University :
- The Role of Gezira Family Medicine programme in Canging the Ideas of the future Doctors on Family Medicine.Absract ID:133..
- Strengthening the Health workforce through training of The Trainers of Gezira Medical students in the Health Centres.Abstract ID 203.
- The Role of FMUG in The Response to Heavy Rainfall&Floods, Gezira State , Sudan. ID: 228.
· Presentation of paper in WONCA EMR Conference May 2015 see the papers pnblication on the conference book and the attached photocopies, and in Gezira University Website
· Presentation of paper in Morocco Conference Aughest 2015 see the papers pnblication on the conference book and the attached photocopies, Gezira University Website, and in Gezira University Website
· Presentation of paper in WONCA Europe Conference, Istanbul Aughest 2015 see the papers pnblication on the conference book and the attached photocopies, and in Gezira University Website.
Aditional Important international Instituational Activities:
see Gezira University Website.
1. Registration of FMUG as member of TUFH Network
2. Registration of FMUG as member of WONCA 2016-2019
3. The Chairperson of the organizing Committee of Gezira First International Family and Community Medicine Conference.
Dr. Salwa Elsanousi publications:
Published Papers in peer reviewed medical journals:
1- Salwa Sanousi, Ali Babiker, The emergence of measles among basic school children in Wad Medani, Is a second dose of measles vaccine needed?. Sudanese Journal of Paediatrics Vol. 6 – 2003. University of Gezira, Printing and Publication House, Wad Medani, Sudan.
2- Salwa E. Hussein.The Pattern of Commoner Health Problems among school children, Gezira Sudan. Published in the Journal of Family and Community Medicine 2005, Volume 12 No. 1. Page 27-33. (The Saudi Society of Family and Community Medicine/ Indexed by Index Medicus for the Eastern Mediterranean Region (IMERMR).
3- Salwa E. Hussein,FCM, SMSB,Mohammed Alamin Ahmed,MD Paediatrics University of Gezira. ''Prevalence and Risk Factors of Asthma Among Wad Medani School Children, Gezira State, Sudan''. published in the Journal of Family and Community Medicine, Volume 12, No. 3 (2005).
Recently after being associate Professor :
4- AbdelRahman, 1 I.M. Albashir, 2 S.A. Hussein, 1 M.E. Ahmed, 1 S.M. Alfadil3 and N. Mohamed4 Basic development needs programmes and the effect of medical students’ interventions to Promote child health in Sudan ( Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal, Vol. 13, No. 6, 2007, (13-19). N.B: (S.A Hussein is Salwa Alsanousi Hussein).
5- Salwa Elsanousi, Samira Abdelrahman, Ibtisam Elshiekh, Magda Elhadi, Ahmed Mohamadani, Ali Habour, Somaia E. ElAmin, Ahmed Elnoury,Elhadi A. Ahmed and Paul R. Hunter, Study of the of the use and impacts of Life Straw in a settlement camp in southern Gezira, Sudan, Journal of Water and Health 03. 7. 2009, IW Publishing 2009 : 478 – 482.9( Main author) 1
6- Ibtisam ME Elbashir, NusaibaA Dafalla, Salwa E.Hussein &H.Hamza ,The impact of Active Case Finding among Household contacts of Sputum smear positive Patients on the case detection rate, , Gezira Journal ofHealthSiences, June 2012 Volume 8 nmber 1.
7- S.Elsanousi, E. Mubarak, Pattern of The Common Health Problems and Diseases among Gezira Basic Schools Children (Arabic version ) Health and development Journal /volume1 No. 2 Nov. 2012.(Main author) 2
8- S. Elsanousi Hussein, Gezira\Sudan Family Medicine Program from Trial to Reality,The Network Towards Unity For health Newsletter Volume 30/no. 1/July 2012, page 16-17- (2012,ISSN 1571-9308) .(Main author) 3
9- Magda Elhadi,(1) Abdalteef Elbadawi(1) ,Samira Abdalrahman ,Ibtisam Mohamed, Ehab A.hassan(2),Mohammed elmukhtar(1),Sally Ahmed, Mohamed Sid ahmed Abdalraheem(4), NazikMubarak, Salwa Elsanousi, Ivana.Bozicevic Hamidreza Setayesh. Integrated bio- behavioral HIV surveillance surveys among female sex workers in Sudan 2011-2012. Sti.bmj.com2013,Nov, vol. 89 supplement 3: iii17- iii2
Online access; http://sti.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/sextrans-2013-051097
10- Daniel Tekie Ghbreselasie, Mohamed Elmokhtar, Salwa Elasnousi, Risk Factors of Non –Communicable Diseases AmongPopulations in Banat Area, Wad Medani City, Gezira State, Sudan 2013, Gezira Journal of Health Sciences June 2014 Vol. 10(1)
11- Salwa Elsanousi Hussein1, Narmeen Ali Yousif,2 Daniel Tekie Ghebreselasie2, Magda Elhadi Ahmed3, Ali Babiker Ali habour4, Children of Unknown Parents in Dar El –Amal for Orphans, Wad-Medani City, Gezira State, Sudan, 2012- 2013: Situational analysis, Gezira Journal of Health Sciences Dec 2014 Volume 10 (2) .(Main author) 4
12- Sarah Larkins,1,2 Kristien Michielsen,3 Jehu Iputo,4 Salwa Elsanousi,5 Marykutty Mammen,4 Lisa Graves,6,7Sara Willems,8 Fortunato L Cristobal,9 Rex Samson,9 Rachel Ellaway,6 Simone Ross,1,2 Karen Johnston,1,2Anselme Derese8 & Andr_e-Jacques Neusy3, Impact of selection strategies on representation of underserved populations and intention to practise: international findings , Medical Education 2015: 49: 60–72 , doi: 10.1111/medu.12518, Discuss ideas arising from the article at, www.mededuc.com discus.
13- S. Elsanousi,1 M. Elsanousi,2 O. Khalafallah 3 and A. Habour 4, Assessment of the social accountability of the faculty of medicine at University of Gezira, Sudan, EMHJ , Vol. 22 No. 4 , 2016 .(Main author) 5
Papers Published in Conference Proceedings ( Books):-
1- Introduction of Innovative Methods of Training to Improve School Health Services in Gezira State. Presented in the Annual Network Conference Towards unity for Health Program, Eldert, Kenya. September 2002.
2- The Role of Gezira Medical Students (GMSs) in Disaster Crises Management in Sudan, Presented in the annual Network Conference Towards unity for Health Program at Can Tho, Vietnam, Nov. 2005.
3- ''A Hope for the Mild to Moderate Mentally Handicapped at Gezira State'' Presented in the annual Network Conference Towards Unity for Health Ghent 2006 .
Recently after being associate Professor:
4- Assesment of the Awareness about professionalism among Gezira health profession staff and students, The third Medical Education International Confernce in Sudan 29 October – 3rd November 2009,Abstract book page 41
5- The role of community Medicine staff, Faculty of Medicine Universit of Gezira in adressing the control of HIV AIDS in Sudan with special emphasis on MARPS Presented in the annual Network Conference Towards Unity for Health Graz 2011 abstracts page 75
6- Is faculty of Medicine Gezira University of Gezira Socially accountable Network Conference Towards Unity for Health Graz 2011 abstracts page 76
7- Gezira\Family Medicine program from Trial to Reality Network Conference Towards Unity for Health Graz 2011 abstracts page 77
8- The role of Gezira medical students in linking the families to the provided health services in the health centres Network Conference Towards Unity for Health Graz 2011: abstracts page 82
9- University Community Partnerships and Community Empowerment: Efficacy of Faculty of Medicine University of Gezira’s (FMUG) Rural Development programme “case study in 15 villages at Southern Gezira Locality, Gezira State, Sudan 2010-2013” Towards Unity for Health Ayutthaya Annual international conference 16- 20, 2013: Abstract book page 88.
10- Presentation of 3 papers in TUFH annual Coference TUFH Conference Fortaeza, Brazil 19-23\November\2014 see the papers pnblication on the conference book and the attached photocopies aswell as the Report to the University The Role of Gezira Family Medicine programme in Canging the Ideas of the future Doctors on Family Medicine.Absract ID:133..
11- Strengthening the Health workforce through training of The Trainers of Gezira Medical students in the Health Centres.Abstract ID 203.
12- The Role of FMUG in The Response to Heavy Rainfall&Floods, Gezira State , Sudan. ID: 228.
13- Presentation of paper in WONCA EMR Conference May 2015 see the papers pnblication on the conference book and the attached photocopies, and in Gezira University Website
14- Presentation of paper in Morocco Conference Aughest 2015 see the papers pnblication on the conference book and the attached photocopies, Gezira University Website, and in Gezira University Website
15- Presentation of paper in WONCA Europe Conference, Istanbul Aughest 2015 see the papers pnblication on the conference book and the attached photocopies, and in Gezira University Website.
16- Morocco Conference, August 2015, Oral presentation: Innovative Training for Undergraduate Students in Family Medicine, Gezira University, Sudan 35 years Experience.
17- 20th WONCA Europe Conference 2015, Halic Congress Centre, Oral presentation: OP-149,presnted 24\October\2015, Coference programme book page 80.
18- Representing Sudan PHC in country presentation of a workshop on Primary Health Care Policy Implementation in the East Mediterranean region in the Fourth WONCA EMR Conference Abu Dhabi 2-4 March 2017
Supervisor of M.Sc students in health education and community health as firt supervisor:
· Oral Hygiene among Primary School children (age 6-12 years old) (2005) ongoing research.(Niemat Abdallah Musttafa).
· ''The Role of Health Education in Promotin of Oral and Dental Health among Pre school Children at Wad Medani Kindergartens (2005)'' Presnted and awarded Master degree in Health Education by the examining committee on
15 October 2006 by Amal Yahiya Ibrahim.
· "Promotion of Primary Ophthalmic Care in Wad Medani Schools through teachers health guides" Presnted and awarded Master degree in Health Education by the examining committee by Abdulkareem Al-sayed Ahmed 2007.
· Many others after being associate professor were registerd in the postgraduate college at Uof G.
Supervision, internal andexternal examiner of postgraduate students
· Supervisor of M.Sc’sstudents of Family Medicine and M.Sc’sstudents community Medicine.
· Supervisor of PhD’s students in Community health and M.D Community Medicine. Supervisor of PhD students in community health as firt supervisor:
· Examiner in Uof G and the SMSB of the Community Medicine MD, and Family Medicine MD students .
1- PHC Rabat academic book as one of the authors.
2- Introduction to Epidemiology Rabat academic book as one of the authors
Awarded the Professor degree from University of Gezira on 16th February 2017, Approved in the 213th University Senate 19th March 2017.
Address for correspondence:
University of Gezira, Faculty of Medicine,
P.O. Box 20 Wad Medani, Sudan.
Tel: Home : 841166 Mobile : 00249912536027
Fax :0o24984 511843415