1. General Informations:
· Name : Malik Elnaeim Mohammed Ali
· Nationality : Sudanese
· Date of Birth : October 23 1961
· Marital Status : Married
· Academic Status: Associate Professor. (PhD.)
· Administrative Status : Principal of U Of G
· General Specialization : Business Administration
· Miner Specialization : Organizational Behaviour
· Address : Department of Business Administration
Faculty of Economics & Rural Development
University of Gezira
Wad Medani PO. Box 20
Mobile Number: +249912530606, +249124307711
2. Academic Qualifications:
· PhD in Business Administration - University of Gezira 2010
· M.A in Public Administration – AMU. India 1990.
· B.A in PL. Science – AMU. India 1988.
3. Professional Skills:
· Certified Trainer in Human Development;
· Certified Trainer in the Canadian Board: (Catd.).
· Certified Trainer of Trainers in the Arabian Board.
· Trainers Of Trainers Certificate; University Of Gezira.
4. Professional Training Programmes & Workshops:
· Leadership Styles for future leaders; A one day training programme, held in Khartoum City, Korenthia Hotel, February 28. 2012.
· Development of Revenues and Financial & Accounting System; A Workshop held by the Federal Centre for Researches and Capacity building, Sharm Elshiekh – Egypt, November 24 2012
5. Previous Experience:
· Lecturer, Department of Business Administration, University of Gezira, 1994 – 1998.
· Assistant Professor, Department of Business Administration University of Gezira, 1/7/ 1998 to date.
· Director, Consultancies and Administrative Training Centre. Fred, University of Gazira1995 – 1999
· Deputy Dean Faculty of Economics & Rural Development, University of Gezira 1997- 2003.
· Dean (Establisher) of the Faculty of Management Sciences & Economics , University of Gezira , 2003 – 2008
· Chairman of the Department of Business Administration, 2010 to 2013.
· Member of the Board of Directors of the University of Gezira Investment (Al, Qalam Company) 2003 to date.
· Member of the Board of Directors of the University of Gezira Printing Press, 2007 to date.
· Member of the Committee of Arabization, University of Gezira – 2003 to date.
· Member of the Senate of the University of Gezira 1995 to date.
· Member of the faculty Board of Economics & Rural Development, University of Gezira, 1995 to date.
· Member of the Committee of the University Studies at the University level, 2003 – 2008
· Member of the Committee of the Intermediate Studies at the Faculty level 2010.
· Member of the Committee of Habitation, University of Gezira,1997 – 2003.
· Member of the Examiners Board, Fred. University of Gezira since 1994.
· Member of Editorial Board of the Gezira Journal of Economics &Social Sciences since 2007 to date.
· Member of number of adoc committees initiated by the University in different occasions since 1995.
· Co-ordinator, of the Programme of the Master of Business Administration, Faculty of Economics & Rural Development, University of Gezira, 1995 – 2003
· Co-ordinator of (MBA) Programme (U of G) in Yemen 1997 to 2003.
· Co-ordinater of the intermediate Diploma Programmes in Business Administration, Fred. University of Gezira 2010.
· Supervisor for the undergraduate researches since 1994.
· Co- supervisor for the postgraduate researches in Business Administration since 1999.
· Supervisor for the researches of the postgraduate students in Business Administration since 2010.
· Internal Examiner for the students of the Master Degree in Business Administration since 1999.
· External Examiner for the Master & PhD. Degrees Students since 2010.
· Participation in designing and redesigning the curriculum of the Faculty of Economics & Rural Development, University of Gezira since 2000 to date.
· Participation in designing the Strategy for the next 25th years of the Faculty of Economics & Rural Development, University of Gezira 2009.
· Participation in designing the Strategy for the next 25th years of the Faculty of Management Sciences & Economics, University of Gezira 2009.
· Principal Of the U Of G since 2012 to Date
· Took active part in lecturing and supervising in the programme of B.sc of Industrial Management of the University of Gezira executed in the Kingdom of Jordan 1998-2002.
· Took active part in lecturing and supervising in the MBA Programme of the University of Gezira executed in Amman, Kingdom of Jordon. 1998 – 2002.
· Took active part in lecturing and supervising in the MBA programmes in Jeddah and Riyadh (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia), executed by the University of Gazira. 1999- 2002.
· Took active part in lecturing and supervising in the MBA programmes in Sanna and Taeiz ( Yemen ) which executed by the University of Gezira. 1997 – 2001
6. Courses Taught:
· Principles of Management
· Human Resources Management
· International Human Resources Management
· Personnel Management
· Organizational Behavior
· Organizational Theory
· Organizational thought
· Industrial Relations
· Management of work Environment
· International Business Management
· Introduction to Strategic Planning
· Strategic Management
· Management in Islam
· Research Methodology
· Work Safety and Job Environment
· Public Administration
7. Researches and Articles:
· Determinant Factors of Work as Explanatory Variables of Industrial Attitudes and Behaviour In Sudan; (The Case of the Sudanese Manufacturing Worker).
· Manpower Planning; An applied Perspective. A paper offered in a workshop organized by the Ministry of Labour , Wad Medani 1998.
· The Experience of Arabization in Sudan. A join paper offered in the Regional Conference of Arabization, Cairo, 2006.
· The labour values and its impact on the Sudanese employee in the Higher Education institutions; (A Case Study: University of Gezira: An Islamic Perspective.
· Job satisfaction for Physicians and Auxiliary Medical Staff working in Public Institutions; (A case Study: Managil Teaching Hospital; Gezira State, Sudan).
· Work values and its impact on the Performance of the Sudanese Labourer in the Higher Education Institutions. A Case; U Of G: An Islamic View.
· Evaluation of Performance and Quality of Service of Registration and Examination Offices in the Health Sector Colleges; U Of G. Sudan.
9. Fields of Interest:
· General Management
· Industrial Relations
· Organizational Behaviour
· Human Resources Management
· The strategies; the next 5th & the next 25th years, for the Faculties of Economics Sector of the University of Gezira 2009.
· The strategies; the 5th & the 25th years, for the Faculties of Economics Sectors of the University of Gezira 2008.
· Visibility Studies & consultancies for number of government Agencies.
· Visibility Studies & consultancies for number of private companies.
· Dr. Mohammed Amin Tag El Asfiya El basri, Head Department of Accounting & Finance, Ferd, University of Gazira
· Dr. Omer Ahmed Osman El Magli , Dean Faculty Of Management Sciences, University of Ribat – Khartoum.
© 2016 University Of Gezira. All rights reserved | Design by Informatics Administration