بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Name: Musa Adam Mohammad Abu Zurga
Date of Birth: 27.1.1964
Marital Status: Married
1971-1977 Greighana Primary School.
1977-1980 Gedaref Amiriya Intermediate School.
1980-1983 Gedaref New Higher Secondary School.
1983-1988 Faculty of Education, University of Khartoum
1994-1995 Faculty of Education, University of Gezira
BA (Honours), First Class, in English Language and education, University of Khartoum 15.12.1988.
MA (ELT) University of Gezira, 18.12.1995.
PhD in applied linguistics , University of Gezira , 19.6. 2011.
November 1989- February 1990 Teacher of English, Higher Schools.
October 1990- December 1995, Teaching Assistant, Department of Foreign Languages, Faculty of Education, University of Gezira.
December 1995 - August 2000 Lecturer, Department of Foreign Languages, Faculty of Education , University of Gezira.
January 2001----June 2011 Assistant Professor, Department of Foreign Languages, Faculty of Education , University of Gezira.
July 2011 ------Associate professor, University of Gezira.
August, 2002 ------ November 2005, Head, Department of Foreign Languages, Faculty of Education, Hantoub, University of Gezira:
- Member, Editorial Board of "Tafakkur", a biannually published Journal by the Institute of the Islamzation of Knowledge, University of Gezira, Sudan. Dec. 1999--------Dec. 2006
- Member, Editorial Board of "The Gezira Journal of Educational Sciences and the Humanities." Aug. 2006-------Dec. 2010
1. A number of essays and articles contributed to "Attempt" magazine "Attempt” was a magazine reflecting the activities of the M.A. (ELT) Students in the University of Gezira.
2. A research submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements of an M.A. Degree in (ELT) under the title "Tenses in English and Arabic: A Semantic Comparative Study".
3. Participation in the design and teaching of an English language course for legal purposes, held at the judiciary, Wad Medani, Gezira State, Sudan.
4. Proof reading, correction and translation of essays and articles for the institute of the Islamization of Knowledge, University of Gezira.
5. Translation of Francis Fukyama's debate "The End of History" published in "Dialogue" with colleague Zahir Abu Obedia. The Arabic translation was published in "Sanabil" – a magazine published by "Beit Al-Thagafa", Khartoum, 1997.
6. Translation of Al-manfaloti's "Al-Fadila" into English, published in the Gezira Journal of Educational Sciences and the Humanities.
1. ESP Workshop at the University of Gezira 1993
2. Participation in a workshop for the teaching of literature, held at the University of Gezira 1995.
3. Participation in a Workshop by an Australian team under the title 'Educating Dynamic Teachers Through English Conversation' January 2009.
4. Participation in a Workshop by an Australian team under the title 'Understanding , Coping with , and Implementing Change' February 2010.
Teaching Supervision and Examination of Postgraduate Students
1. Teaching courses at the M.A and Diploma levels.
2. Main supervisor of three M.A students (partial fulfillment).
3. Co-supervisor of ten M.A students (partial fulfillment).
4. Internal examiner of nine M.A students (partial fulfillment).
Department of English
Faculty of education – Hantoub
University of Gezira – Sudan
Email ; email@example.com.