Personal Data :
Name : Dr. Elsayed Elsir Mustafa Hag Abdallah Alnagarabi
Address : Department of Agricultural Economics, Faculty of Agricultural
Sciences, University of Gezira, Gezira State, Wad Medani, Sudan
Telephone : 00249112543437 – 00249125691893
Fax : 0024951184066
P.O. Box : 20 Wad Medani, Sudan
Date of Birth : 1963
Nationality : Sudanese
Gender : Male
Religion : Islam
Languages : Good Command of Arabic and English
Occupation : Associate Professor of Agricultural Economics at University
Marital Status : Married with four children
More cv.: www.uofg.edu.sd
University : University of Gezira, Sudan
Specialization : Agricultural Economics
Graduation Year : 1993
− Ph.D. degree in Agricultural Economics Omdurman Islamic University, Sudan 2000.
− M.Sc. degree in Agricultural Economics, University of Gezira, Sudan 1997.
− B.Sc. degree in Agricultural Economics, University of Gezira, Sudan 1993.
− The founder Dean Faculty of Developmental Studies, University of Gezira 2009 up to 2012.
− The founder Dean Faculty of Management Sciences and Economics, University of Gezira 2001 up to 2004.
− Head Department of Economics, Faculty of Economics and Community Development, University of Western Kordofan Sudan 1998-2000.
− Head of Planning and Investment Division, Ministry of Agriculture Sinnar State Sudan 1997-1999.
Other positions :
− University of Gezira board of the dean’s member 2001-2003 and from 2009 up to 2012.
− University of Gezira Senate member 2001-2003 and from 2009 up to 2012.
− University of Gezira Senate undergraduate Studies Committee member 2001-2003 and from 2009 up to 2012.
− Chairman Board of Faculty of Developmental Studies 2009 up to 2012.
− Coordinator for Postgraduate Program at Department of Agricultural Economics, Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, University of Gezira, 2008-2009.
− Chairman Board of Faculty of Management Sciences and Economics, University of Gezira 2001-2003.
− Western Kordofan, University Senate member 1998-2000.
− Member of Gezira Scheme Agricultural Season fellow up Committee since 2007.
− Member of the Committee conducted an explanatory study of the feasibility of irrigating the Blue Nile Pump Schemes from Alagalian kur 1998 Sinnar State.
− Member of Sinnar State Investment Map Steering Committee 1998.
− Member of Sinnar Economic Development Planning Committee 1997-2001.
Lecture for graduate studies on :
− Production Economics.
− Farm Management.
− Operational Research.
− Natural resources economics.
− Agricultural Finance.
− Agricultural Cooperatives.
Lecture for postgraduate studies on :
− Computer and Data Analysis.
− Research Methodology.
− Agricultural Policy.
− Farm Management.
Supervisor, Co-advisor and Internal Examiner, for many postgraduate M.Sc. and Ph.D. Thesis, University of Gezira for the following titles.
1. Economic Appraisal of Factors Affecting Wheat Productivity in the Gezira Scheme, Sudan (2002-2003), January 2006.
2. The Socio-economic Aspects of Camp Inhabitants in the Gezira Scheme, Sudan, March 2006.
3. Financial and Economic Evaluation of Cotton Production in the Gezira Scheme (2004-1971), September 2006.
4. Effect of Sharecropping on Productivity and Income Generation in the Gezira Scheme, Sudan (2005 – 2006), November 2007 .
5. Assessment of Poverty Among Employees of the University of Gezira, Sudan. June 2007.
6. Decomposing Total Factor Productivity Change of Wheat Production in the Gezira Scheme : (1980 – 2002 ), September 2008.
7. Economics of Sweet Melon (Galia Cultivar) Production in the Gezira Scheme, March 2008.
8. Analysis of Government Policies Impact on Cotton and Wheat Production in the Gezira Scheme (2003-2007), March 2009.
9. Decomposing Total Factor Productivity Change of Cotton Cultivars in the Gezira Scheme (1991 – 2007).December 2009.
10. The Socio-economic Impact of German Development Services (DED) in Shiekan Locality, North Kordofan State, Sudan. June 2010.
11. Financial and Economic Evaluation of Cotton Production in New Halfa Agricultural Production Corporation, Kassala State, Sudan (1981/1983-2009/2010), June 2011.
12. Impact Analysis of Government Agricultural Policy on the Production of Cotton, Sorghum and Groundnut in New Halfa Agricultural .Production Corporation, Sudan(2006-2010), December 2012.
13. Impact of Microfinance Program of the Agricultural Bank of Sudan on Poverty Alleviation: A Case Study, Edduiem Locality, White Nile State, Sudan . March 2012.
14. The Impact of the Adopted Economic Policies on the Performance of the Sudanese Horticultural Exports ( 1989 – 2010). June 2013
15. Economic Impact Analysis of the Adoption of Improved Technologies of Potato Crop Production in Khartoum State, Sudan (2009 – 2010), September 2013.
18. Budgeting and Priority Setting of Policy Options for Livestock Subsector in the Sudan , December 2014.
16. Assessment of Microfinancing through the Solidarity Groups A Case Study, Farmers of the Rahad Agricultural Corporation, Sudan (2008-2009),March 2015.
17. Economic Analysis of Sugar Cane Crop Production in ElguneidSugar Factory, Sudan (1991-2011), June 2015.
18. إقتصاديات أصناف القطن أكالا وبركات بمشروع الجزيرة "السودان": دراسة تحليلية (1999-2004) ديسمبر2005.
19. محددات تمويل البنك الزراعي السوداني للمشروعات الصغيرة سبتمبر 2008 م .
20. دور المنظمات غير الحكومية في التنمية الريفية في شمال كردفان – السودان ديسمبر 2008م
21. إقتصاديات إنتاج الفول السوداني بمشروع الجزيرة ،السودان (1970-2008م) ديسمبر2011
22. أثر تطبيق قانون مشروع الجزيرة (2005م) على الدورة الزراعية ديسمبر 2012م.
23. الأداء الاقتصادي للصمغ العربي في السودان في ظل ارتفاع الأسعار العالمية والسياسات الاقتصادية المحلية , مارس 2016 .
Research and studies :
− Analysis of the Impact of Privatization on the Gezira Scheme, M.Sc. Dissertation 1997.
− Analysis of the Economic Reform Policies on the Agricultural Sustainability Ph.D. Thesis 2000. The study adopted the social accounting matrix as analytical model in relation to the impact of structural economic reform; the model was the first to be adopted in Sudan.
− Paper on the Socioeconmic Characteristics of the Camp Inhabitants in the Gezira Scheme some empirical findings; submitted on the Nile Basin development forum Addis Ababa November 30 to December 2, 2006.
− Paper on Analysis Impact of Government Policies on the Production of Cotton and Wheat on the Gezira Scheme 2004-2007. The study adopted policy analysis matrix as analytical model. Published in Gezira Journal of Agricultural Sciences, University of Gezira, volume 1-2009.
− Paper on the Determinants of the Sudanese Agricultural Bank for financing small enterprises in Kordofan State Seasons 2004-2007. The study adopted the multiple linear regressions-step wise backward techniques Published in Gezira Journal of Agricultural Sciences, University of Gezira volume 1-2011.
− Paper on Analysis Impact of Government Policies on the Production of Cotton, Sorghum and Groundnut in New Halfa Agricultural Production Corporation 2007-2011. Published in Gezira Journal of Agricultural Sciences, University of Gezira volume 12-2014.
− Paper on Economic Analysis of Groundnut Production in the Gezira Scheme, Sudan (1970-2008). Egyptian Journal of Agricultural Economics. Volume (24) No. (4)b December 2014).
− Paper on Determinants of financing small enterprises by the Agricultural Bank in North Kordofan State (2003-2007). Published in Gezira Journal of Agricultural Sciences, University of Gezira, volume 1-2012.
− Paper on Impact analysis of the government policies on fruit and vegetable sector in Sudan in 2003 and 2009. Published in Arab Universities Journal of Agricultural Sciences. Vol. 23 March 2015.
Professor Mohamed Abdullah Mustafa Alnagarabi
Secretary General National Students Welfare Sudan
Mobile : 00249123129966
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor Muduther Ali Ahmed Abuo-salma
Professor of Agricultural Economics, at University of Gezira.
Mobile : 0024992227654.
Professor Mohamed Ali Dingel
Agricultural Advisor Commission for World Trade Organization
Affairs and Integrated Framework Program Focal Point-Sudan
Mobile : 00249912365750.
Tel. : 0024983794504
E-mail : email@example.com
Dr. Salah Abdulgader Abdelmagid
Director of Food Security Department
The Arab Organization for Agricultural Development, Khartoum,
Mobile : 0024991239415.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor Mohammed Warrag Omer
Vice Chancellor, Gezira University
Tel. : 00249511843174
Fax : 0024951184466
Professor Mohamed Osman Ahmed Bushara
Department of Agricultural Economics, University of Gezira
Tel. : 00249123725598
E-mail : email@example.com